Netherlands, Gelderland, Waardenburgsales
Hi, we are Traxion!
Traxion is the independent specialist and market leader within the Benelux in the field of identity & access management as part of our information security portfolio. We guide our customers towards robust, flexible solutions with strategic, tactical and operational advice and services. One of the most important plus points of Traxion is knowledge. Gained by years of experience, constantly maintained in specialist training and always with an eye on future developments and challenges. Our 150 specialists realise successful implementations in a wide range of complex organisations on both a project and a secondment basis. We are proud to say that we are one of the most renowned Identity & Access Management companies in The Netherlands and expanding in the Benelux. Companies like Schiphol, ASML, Randstad Global, DSM and E-ON rely on us regarding their Security Management.
What will you do at Traxion as an Account Manager?
Working as Account Manager at Traxion, means that you will be responsible for driving sales with new and our existing clients, throughout the Benelux. Selling our services and the products that we offer.
What does this actually mean?
- You will drive Enterprise Level Sales, mostly consultative and solution selling;
- focus on both new business, as well as cross and up sell with our existing clients;
- work with both managerial stakeholders and technical staff (on both client side and internally with Traxion); and
- be responsible for the execution of tenders.
Do you match the requirements? Don't hesitate and apply now!
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Knowledge of products, (re-)sellers, key-players and vendors in the field of Security/ IAM.
- Business proficient level in English and Dutch communication, both verbally and written.
- Proficiency in German (both verbally and written) is a big plus.
What do we offer you?
- A company with highly skilled and passionate colleagues who love to work together to get the best results!
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.
- Thirty vacation days (including 5 “Traxion” days).
- Non-contributory pension up to 80% coverage, and open to adding extra deposits.
- A personal buddy to support you during your first months at Traxion.
- Lease car, laptop and mobile phone.
- Traxion Academy with unlimited possibilities for personal development and training.