Senior Marketing Specialist
Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Waardenburgsales
We’re Traxion! Traxion is the independent specialist and market leader within the Benelux in the field of identity & access management as part of our information security portfolio.
And you? You’re a seasoned off & online marketeer with a hands-on approach, a growth-driven mindset, exceptional stakeholder management, and a true passion for technology.
Sound like you? Read further!
As Marketing & Communications Manager here at Traxion, you’ll be in charge of maintaining and expanding our brand’s awareness, services, and offerings to our target demographics.
In this position, you’ll be the creative mastermind of the organization, driving Traxion’s growth through carefully positioned campaigns.
What will you do at Traxion as Senior Marketeer?
Within Traxion, all things marketing strategy, outline, and execution will fall under your umbrella of responsibility. Equipped with a 360-degree Birdseye view and with a team of colleagues, you conceptualize, set up, and optimize campaigns to help us grow.
Your strategic efforts lay the foundation for Traxion’s internal Sales & Talent Acquisition departments, enabling growth in new ways.
What does this actually mean?
As our Marketing & Communications Manager, you’re in charge of internal and external communication. Here some challenges that will fall under you:
- Conceptualize and execute both B2B and B2C marketing & communication plans and strategies.
- Develop and produce assets for events
- Devise and set up our content strategy
- Growth campaigns and employer branding projects together in close collaboration with HR & Talent Acquisition
- In- /external communication while maintaining Traxion’s tone and identity on all channels
- Traxion’s Social Media, copywriting & storytelling (blogs, newsletters, announcements, case studies, testimonials, etc.)
- Advising our Management Team in the current marketing landscape
When would you be our perfect match?
- BsC or MsC in Communication, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role (within IT is a huge plus!) in a start & scale-up environment.
- You have a strategic mindset, with an operational and hands-on mentality.
- You have experience in conceptualizing, executing, maintaining and optimizing online campaigns.
- Proven track record of effective growth marketing and employer branding.
- Fluency in Dutch & English (German is a big bonus!)
- And most importantly: You love what you do
What do we offer you?
- A company with highly skilled and passionate colleagues who love to work together to get the best results!
- A great team to work with.
- The possibility to develop yourself by our Traxion University.
- Competitive salary.
- Thirty vacation days (including 5 “Traxion” days).
- Non-contributory pension up to 80% coverage, and open to adding extra deposits.
Hi, we are Traxion!
We guide our customers towards robust, flexible solutions with strategic, tactical and operational advice and services. One of the most important plus points of Traxion is knowledge. Gained by years of experience, constantly maintained in specialist training and always with an eye on future developments and challenges. Our 150 specialists realise successful implementations in a wide range of complex organisations on both a project and a secondment basis. We are proud to say that we are one of the most renowned Identity & Access Management companies in The Netherlands and expanding in the Benelux. Companies like Schiphol, ASML, Randstad Global, DSM and E-ON rely on us regarding their Security Management.
Are you interested in this exciting role? Don’t hesitate to contact me via email: Jae.email@example.com or via mobile phone: +49.15901235397