Technical Consultant - Security (IAM)
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, MechelenConsultancy
Hi, we are Traxion!
Traxion is the independent specialist and market leader within the Benelux in the field of Identity & Access Management as part of our information security portfolio. We guide our customers towards robust, flexible solutions with strategic, tactical and operational advice and services. One of the most important plus points of Traxion is knowledge. Gained by years of experience, constantly maintained in specialist training and always with an eye on future developments and challenges.
Our 150 specialists realise successful implementations in a wide range of complex organisations on both a project and a secondment basis. We are proud to say that we are one of the most renowned Identity & Access Management companies in Belgium and expanding in the Benelux. Companies like UCB, Securex, Schiphol and DSM rely on us regarding their Security Management.
What will you do at Traxion as a Technical Consultant IAM?
Working at Traxion means that you will be working on very challenging security projects for and with our clients throughout the Benelux.
As Technical Consultant, our clients depend on you to implement and configure tailor-made and supplier independent Identity & Access Management solutions.
What does this mean?
- You will implement and configure IAM systems and solutions for our clients;
- Advise our clients on a technical level;
- Design and implement templates and write "how-to's";
- Share your knowledge with your colleagues;
- Execute workshops on further automating and building templates for future use.
Do you match the requirements? Don't hesitate and apply now!
- Bachelor or Master degree is preferred;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in IAM & Security;
- Hands-on experience with vendors like Omada & SailPoint - or similar IAM solutions (Saviynt, IBM, OneIdentity, etc);
- Experience with scripting languages like PowerShell, Bash script or Python is a plus; as well as knowledge on other IAM products like Okta, Ping, CyberArk, etc;
- Business proficient level in English, both verbally and written;
- Proficiency in Dutch (both verbally and written) is a big plus.
What do we offer you?
- A company with highly skilled and passionate colleagues who love to work together to get the best results!
- Competitive salary;
- Permanent contract;
- A personal buddy to support you during your first months at Traxion;
- Lease car, laptop and mobile phone;
- Traxion Academy with unlimited possibilities for personal development and training.