Traineeship Technical Consultancy
Netherlands, Gelderland, WaardenburgConsultancy
We have an awesome opportunity for you as a graduate in our Traineeship Technical Consultancy!
Hi! We are Traxion!
We are a specialized Security company, with over 150 Security passionates together. We are proud to say that we are one of the most renowned Identity & Access Management companies in The Netherlands and we are growing! With expansion also in Europe.
With companies like Schiphol, ASML, Randstad Global, DSM and E-ON relying on us, in regards to their Security Management.
Our growth, means that we are looking forward to welcome you, as our new
Technical Consultancy Trainee
What will you do in our Traineeship?
Right from the start we welcome you as our new colleague!
In the first two months we will teach you as much as possible about our business and passion; Identity and Access Management.
You will be coached by our senior colleagues and they will make sure you get certified in:
- CompTIA-, CISA-, CISSPSecurity, Cloud and Agile.
This way you will develop a strong base to work as a consultant in the field of Information Security & Identity & Access Management. You will learn more stuff about consultancy, IT-infrastructure, IAM software and tools, and of course more Security related topics. Our workshops and classes are always set in small groups. So a lot of personal attention.
After 2 months of training, we will assign you to your senior buddy or mentor. They will make sure you can start on your first project with any of our clients.
And rest assured! Your personal and professional development does not end here! We will setup a Personal and Professional Development Plan together and make sure you achieve your goals.
Interested to learn more about the awesome opportunities with Traxion? Or you already know you wanna join us?
Then apply now! We are looking forward to meet and welcome you!
What are we looking for? You would be the ideal candidate if you have:
- a Bachelors of Masters degree in any applied science;
- strong analytical skills and you are always eager to learn more;
- a strong interest in security and security related subjects; and
- you possess excellent communication skills.
What do we offer!
- A company with highly skilled and passionate colleagues, who all feel that we are a big family.
- Market standard salary.
- Indefinite contract.
- 30 holidays (this includes 5 "Traxion" days).
- Premium free pension scheme, with up to 80% coverage and the possibility to extra deposit.
- Lease car, laptop and mobile phone.
- Excellent possibilities for personal and professional education.